Fiverr Community Forum

My skills and a nice suggestion

I recently joined the platform and was well received here on the forum(thanks to those who commented on my introduction post)! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I have seen some people who are in the same way as me, are unable to see requests from buyers, the gig doesn’t appear in the search and also can’t sell. :thinking: Well, I know it depends a lot on the buyer’s interest in having the service you offer or not but it would be good if we visited each other’s platforms(people with a common interest) to see the services offered and if it is of interest to you or to someone you know. That is the basic idea, mostly because I don’t really know if it’s valid to stay here and wait like two years to get buyers and I guess no one want it too. :sweat:

Anyway, I’ll use the post to promote myself here, too.

So, I have been drawing for over ten years, had experience with digital illustration for at least five on a self-taught basis. My area of ​​interest is in the creation and concept of characters, but I can easily make drawing without restrictions(realistic, character sheet, furry, animals, fantasy), as well as try to adapt my style(cartoon, caricature, manga)… I accept individual requests too and I believe the price is nice and compatible with my skills. Some examples:

Thank u very much if u read till here LOL I didn’t want to spent so much of your time, but I think it’s necessary. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also I’ll leave my link on fiverr here: https://www.fiverr.com/l_oliver
And yes I’ll check some of yours too if you want me to. Again, thank you and hope you have a nice day. :smiley:

1 Like

Very creative :ok_hand:

1 Like

You work are really appreciating. Keep working hard success is not so far.

1 Like

Really appreciate the compliments, thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: