My stats updated while on vacation

ronhi85

A couple of weeks ago, I complained about how my completion rate kept dropping with every new completed order instead of improving as I would have expected. I then activated vacation mode because I was traveling. I have just come back on Fiverr today and to my surprise, my completion rate has now miraculously risen from 83% all the way back to 100%. This is so weird.

Now that is what I find weird.

it’s not weird. Because in these days your performance cant be reduced if you didn’t worked.

For example, the performance of a single day starts at 100%, but it get reduced accordingly your performance get lower.

This is what I can understand about ratings

it’s not weird. Because in these days your performance cant be reduced if you didn’t worked.

For example, the performance of a single day starts at 100%, but it get reduced accordingly your performance get lower.

This is what I can understand about ratings

Ideally, your performance shouldn’t be updated whether upwards or downwards if you do not work

Ideally, your performance shouldn’t be updated whether upwards or downwards if you do not work

understand that the days keep rolling. so if you had a 50% performance on day 59, and it passes 2 days, this performance isn’t counted anymore.

It is much more complicated than people usually give it credit for. The last 60 days part is what makes it much more complicated cuz, if you think about it, the last 60 days is a very dynamic thing. The days that fall into this time period changes on a daily basis. Here’s an illustration that might help you understand better 🙂

791628551_ScreenShot2018-03-19at11_02_52AM.thumb.png.499ea92f55427d7526dff364a796f644.png OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

Archived