My story: How I made $20,000 on Fiverr

mhpc_solutions

I recently reached $20,000 total earnings on Fiverr. I’m super happy with my Fiverr journey so far and would love to share my experience with the community.

I started selling on Fiverr on March 2016. I never had a 9 to 5 job in my life. I started working from home once I just finished my Advanced Levels. To be honest, I never applied for a job. Because I always believed in online entrepreneurship. There are ton of opportunities in the world of online business. And Fiverr is a big part of that. Joining Fiverr as a freelancer is one of the greatest decisions I have ever made in my life.

I saw some people constantly looking for secrets to success on Fiverr. But my opinion is there is no secret. Do your best, and Fiverr will take care of the rest.

There are certainly ups and downs in my career as a freelancer on Fiverr. Few months before, my rating was very low and I even lost the level one badge. But I didn’t give up. I worked really hard and served my clients well. As a result I got more sales and my rating were gone up.

In this post, I really want to give some advice to new sellers.

• Communication is the key – Always communicate with your customers and answer to their queries. I always communicate with the client throughout the order process to make sure we’re on the same track.

• Support – Support your clients. I always answer to my client’s queries as soon as possible and willing to help even after the completion of order.

• Make use of the mobile app – Fiverr’s mobile app is a great asset. It helps us to get in touch with our clients when we’re not at the office.

• Never stop learning – Dedicate couple of hours from each day to improve and grow your skills. This is a must for developers, if you want to stay updated.

• Never try to trick the system or your customers – Honesty is the most important value as human beings. Never try to trick the Fiverr system or your clients. If you do, you’ll never be succeeded.

I’m so grateful for everything Fiverr has done for me. Thanks so much Fiverr!

Finally, I’m going to share a screenshot of my analytics page. Hopefully this will motivate new sellers. I wish everyone success on the platform.

my-fiverr-earnings.thumb.png.30cced3b71271b9a740d907acd4f0549.png

I recently reached $20,000 total earnings on Fiverr. I’m super happy with my Fiverr journey so far and would love to share my experience with the community.

I started selling on Fiverr on March 2016. I never had a 9 to 5 job in my life. I started working from home once I just finished my Advanced Levels. To be honest, I never applied for a job. Because I always believed in online entrepreneurship. There are ton of opportunities in the world of online business. And Fiverr is a big part of that. Joining Fiverr as a freelancer is one of the greatest decisions I have ever made in my life.

I saw some people constantly looking for secrets to success on Fiverr. But my opinion is there is no secret. Do your best, and Fiverr will take care of the rest.

There are certainly ups and downs in my career as a freelancer on Fiverr. Few months before, my rating was very low and I even lost the level one badge. But I didn’t give up. I worked really hard and served my clients well. As a result I got more sales and my rating were gone up.

• Communication is the key – Always communicate with your customers and answer to their queries. I always communicate with the client throughout the order process to make sure we’re on the same track.

• Support – Support your clients. I always answer to my client’s queries as soon as possible and willing to help even after the completion of order.

• Make use of the mobile app – Fiverr’s mobile app is a great asset. It helps us to get in touch with our clients when we’re not at the office.

• Never stop learning – Dedicate couple of hours from each day to improve and grow your skills. This is a must for developers, if you want to stay updated.

• Never try to trick the system or your customers – Honesty is the most important value as human beings. Never try to trick the Fiverr system or your clients. If you do, you’ll never be succeeded.

Finally, I’m going to share a screenshot of my analytics page. Hopefully this will motivate new sellers. I wish everyone success on the platform.

But my opinion is there is no secret

Exactly, only you can keep trying and trying to get what you want 😉

Awesome Well done!

I really like that because it shows us not to relent but to keep moving no matter what it takes, maybe your a buyer just open a dispute and cancel the order or you put in all your best to send proposal’s still no message or order, this means you should continue with all deed you have been doing because nature will test you how long can you resist, how long will you be patient and still continue working then if you pass the test, you win but if you don’t you lose.

Furthermore, life is about “WIN & LOSE” if you have the mind of “WIN & WIN” then you won’t win believe me, always practice the act of “Win and Lose”. When you are making money, receiving orders on Fiverr it means you’re winning, but if you don’t then you lose and losing means never stop learning, it means you should always track your success, learn and learn to acquire knowledge till you begin to win again

Thank you “mhpc_solutions” for this story.

Regards,
Smith_marketer1

Awesome Well done!

I really like that because it shows us not to relent but to keep moving no matter what it takes, maybe your a buyer just open a dispute and cancel the order or you put in all your best to send proposal’s still no message or order, this means you should continue with all deed you have been doing because nature will test you how long can you resist, how long will you be patient and still continue working then if you pass the test, you win but if you don’t you lose.

Furthermore, life is about “WIN & LOSE” if you have the mind of “WIN & WIN” then you won’t win believe me, always practice the act of “Win and Lose”. When you are making money, receiving orders on Fiverr it means you’re winning, but if you don’t then you lose and losing means never stop learning, it means you should always track your success, learn and learn to acquire knowledge till you begin to win again

Thank you “mhpc_solutions” for this story.

Regards,

Smith_marketer1

@smith_marketer1 Thanks so much!!

• 2 months later...

Congrats bro.but u said there are no secrets?.but to me this are secrets cause not everyone knows about this details.

• 5 months later...

Archived