Fiverr Forum

My story: How I made my first $100,000 on Fiverr

I think it’s important to deliver a gig above the expectations of the buyer. If you take a read through my reviews you’ll see how happy my clients are compared to other sellers in my niche. It’s those great reviews that allow me to have my high prices.

3 Likes

WOW and WOW. Congrats brothers and also provide some more information, so that we also can be successful like you.

Thanks

2 Likes

This.

When I started exceeding the expectations of my clients, I started getting reviews describing my service as “phenomenal”, which is humbling to say the least. I love it, and I wouldn’t give it up for anything else.

However, I understand why someone wouldn’t want to give more, it makes sense. As a writer, writing 300 words more doesn’t cost me much in terms of efficiency. It might differ for other niches.

2 Likes

you said

this is why the question raised that delivering what was not included in the agreement seems as buyers will/can expect to get EXTRA work free of cost.
If I over deliver to make them happy or to get some positive words is like that was not good what have done for the client. I should focus on to make the client happy with the actual work which is included in the agreement.

3 Likes

I think you should deliver the actual work included in the agreement above their expectations as well. When you go that extra mile and do things they weren’t expecting, you’ll have an extremely happy client, they’ll leave an outstanding review and you may get referrals from them. I think that’s all worth the extra 15-30min you put in. Obviously depends on what service you offer though.

3 Likes

You do have a point though.
Interesting view, noted!

2 Likes

wowww…Greatest story on the forum today I guess.
Well I also opted for fiverr because this is something that reaaaally works to make you quit your 9 to 5 job easily. Ive just started and got my 1st order with in a week and the interesting part, the order was way more different than what I actually offered but it went so good you can even check the review of the guy. Fiverr is legend for me.
Although I m still not even on the 1st 5 pages of the niche BUT still got my order and getting lots of buyer request. Dot worry If you are not on the 1st page…as per my experience, that never effects if your service and 1st order goes boom.
Me and my husband has a target goal on fiverr so he can quit his job too and work full time on fiverr.

1 Like

Congratulation bro :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

that’s so cool and awesome

2 Likes

hahaha thanks, bro
. I want to work on build a full website

2 Likes

Wow! Congratulations.

2 Likes

Wow!! Congratulations. Keep winning.:muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

2 Likes

Wow that’s great news about your success

2 Likes

That’s great man…I am inspired

1 Like

Well, you wrote an amazing thread with a great headline. I’ll be using it the next time someone speaks crap about Fiverr.

1 Like

Nice ,it inspires me

1 Like

Congratulations! very nice story.

1 Like

those image are good enough to boost me up and prepare to do more. Thanks for sharing such a great story.

1 Like

Thank You For your Motivation. Love you!

1 Like

Great stuff. I hope to hit those figures soon.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like