My story of reaching level 2 under 2 months with about 2000$ a month

nichole92

Hi everyone,

I just joined Fiverr two months back and got to level 2 today and I am pretty excited about it so I thought I should share some insights on how I worked towards that.

1. Hang in there;

I see a lot of people posting and asking about the fact they did not get any sales and how to get the sales up. First of all do not give up. I remember my first few weeks were tough with no sales and I was sending out lots of requests. I sent out 10 requests I had every day and kept hoping I would get some sales. This had a good effect as it brought more traffic to my profile and got the impressions up. Then I got one offer I did that it was followed by another one and like that I was getting jobs
Ok so I got jobs but how did I make sure I keep getting them…

1. Be ready to go that extra mile:
    You may be very qualified at your gig sometimes even more than others but you have to remember the fact that you are just starting out so you have to be ready to drop your prices and do something more than what your budget says. Be ready to do something extra the buyer request for a lesser price and trust me it will pay up. The best example was my first research gig that I did for 5$ and the buyer was so impressed he tipped me 25$ and ever since that he always come to me with more work and refers lot of his other friends as well.
    To keep getting the jobs you have to have a good gig:

2. Almost 80% lies in your gig.
    You have to make sure it is something people want and it is trending. If those gigs are random gigs that are needed rarely you will not get many sales. The description and the keywords matter. Make sure they are on the list of most searched words in the gig. Have a catchy gig title as well.

3. The reviews matter a lot:
    Work hard to get that great job review and be flexible for the client and be ready to do something because he will always come first. Then try to use those reviews to sell your gigs like using live portfolios and etc. Also be careful from some customers who are going to be trouble. The key is communication and proper communication before accepting the job to get a proper understanding is what is requested and the communication throughout will be the key to success.

4. Last but not least:
    Enjoy working on Fiverr when you are satisfied your customer will be satisfied and your job will be satisfactory. Deliver on time. Stay true to yourself your customer and Fiverr. Then in no time, you will be a fiverr rockstar.

Good Luck!
Nichole

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to reach level 2 in 2 months and earn over 2000$ a month!

Hi everyone, I just joined Fiverr two months back and got to level 2 today and I am pretty excited about it so I thought I should share some insights on how I worked towards that. Hang in there; I see a lot of people posting and asking about...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 2 ❤

So good you had to post the same thing twice? You know, there’s absolutely no benefit to this, but making yourself look desperate for attention.

Aha, but this isn’t a how to, it’s a “my story”!

So, as you can see, it’s actually a completely different post. Except for being exactly the same. Next up in the ranting pot: “why have I only reached level 2? Why am I only making $2000 a month? I’ve done all this and it’s STILL not enough!”

• 2 weeks later...

Archived