My story on how I hit Top Rated Seller,Crazy but true

youtubefun

I thought it was time to share my crazy story on how I came to where I’m at here on fiverr

Hi I’m youtubefun. I used to do the craziest YouTube videos I could think of like "Sammy"

Then one day I came a crossed fiverr,lol wasn’t sure what this fiverr place even was:)

But when I learned what fiverr was,I new this was my new home:)

I saw people here really love a crazy video,the off the wall type of video offer:)

So I started offering crazy prank videos,And boom! 🙂

I now have close to 1,400 video gigs done.

But it wasn’t easy Oh no never :0

I had to learn a lot,One to make sure I talk to my buyers,And give them what they

really are looking for,Due to the videos they need are for family and friends.

Fiverr never said it would be easy just worth it:)

sound like someone you Know of 🙂

But that is true in all things great.

The Fiverr team has always been their for me even when I wanted to just give it all up.

That’s way I’m still here going strong.

Anyone can make it great here,Just dig deep and offer your real best and your orders will fly.

I’m the first to say I have my down falls,But with the help you have here,You can hit any goal

And see yourself hit it big.

And thanks to fiverr’s help that is what I was able to do.

Get to know the fiverr team and the fiverr family.

Its is a true golden box to open and have on your side.

I wish you all the very best here.

I’m proof anyone can make it to Top Rated Seller, Just believe in yourself.

And know that the fiverr family has your back:)

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I remember I featured you in Fiverrtastic and within a few months you were TRS. You do such an awesome job. The 24hr gigs really paid off and helped you extend it the higher levels you got. Amazing work!

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I remember I featured you in Fiverrtastic and within a few months you were TRS. You do such an awesome job. The 24hr gigs really paid off and helped you extend it the higher levels you got. Amazing work!

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I can’t guarantee that you would, but it really helps get noticed. I have helped at least 10 people go from a levels seller to a Top Rated Seller. Some of them are popular sellers and did it with hard work, but the blog sure helped.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I can’t guarantee that you would, but it really helps get noticed. I have helped at least 10 people go from a levels seller to a Top Rated Seller. Some of them are popular sellers and did it with hard work, but the blog sure helped.

I really needed to see a post like this. I am still feeling “new” even after reaching level two. I’m still finding out what I really like to do on Fiverr. The video thing resonated with me more than I ever thought it would. I never thought I’d be doing the type of stuff I am that for sure.

Like everyone else I have aspirations of being a top rated seller, but I don’t want to miss any of the gems along the way. These forums are an awesome resource. I have been reading off and on for several days now.

That you for your advice and the inspiration!

I really needed to see a post like this. I am still feeling “new” even after reaching level two. I’m still finding out what I really like to do on Fiverr. The video thing resonated with me more than I ever thought it would. I never thought I’d be doing the type of stuff I am that for sure.

Like everyone else I have aspirations of being a top rated seller, but I don’t want to miss any of the gems along the way. These forums are an awesome resource. I have been reading off and on for several days now.

That you for your advice and the inspiration!

Archived