Fiverr Community Forum

My Story

I love fiverr a lot,It has changed my life totally.I was an ecommerce entrepreneur with my online shop. I had decided to do some SEO jobs for my online shop but It is very costly. And I was searching for that.One of my friend suggested Fiverr. And When I looked at that awesome thing I was wondered,So I had decided to give it a try but there was problem with processing payment cause in my country paypal is restricted and there is no way to pay,So I had decided to do some work in fiverr and earn some cash to get it done.Though I created an ID with fiverr on 2010 but I didnot worked with that ID.So I started work with my new ID

How I Get First Order?

After creating some gigs I was googling about fiverr so that how can I make sales of my gigs.Some days later I found a section called buyer request and I had responded some of the requests,actually I am a web developer and I have been developing web since 2009. So I had got a job from that response and I completed that job within 15-20 minutes and that was my first sale.Then I had worked with some of buyers and I always wanted to keep 100% positive ratings

Rest of the Story

Some days later I got Level 1 Badge and my order was consistently increasing,And I always kept in mind that I have to deliver quality work,So sometimes I cancelled some orders even after completing 100% work cause my buyer was unsatisfied.

Then I established my own Web Development Company depending on Fiverr. And Now I am outsource my work from fiverr as well as freelancing at fiverr.Fiverr totally changed my life and the way I lead my life.Thanks fiverr a lot

Thanks to the men who created this site… Thank you for sharing your awesome story with us…

Great story! Very similar to my own. Keep up the good work!

Thanks to the man who created this site

Thank you