My strange gig, check it, please

patrikseastar

Can i use celebrity photos in my gig for example?
Also, please, check my description and help me find what needs to change (yes, i know its really stupid gig, but maybe someone wanna be fruit)
And i dont get banned for this description and portfolio?
https://www.fiverr.com/patrikseastar/turn-you-into-a-fruit
Also i wanna create gig where Nicolas Cage hug you , can i?

turn-you-into-a-fruit.jpg.007312d23cc4699931362935a574d035.jpg

Your gig looks amusing. I don’t know if it will work or stick, but I kinda like it. Many celebrities have photos out there that are free to use commercially, others require that you credit a photography are agency and others require payment. You would have to do some research on that exact photo. I think your gig would come across just as interesting if you used ordinary photos of people. Choose a variety of faces from a site that states it is all free for commercial use.

If you want familar freebie faces, you could probably more easily find some old photos of long-dead people whose pictures are public domain. I haven’t checked these specific ones but you might check on well known photos of people like Einstein, or old characters like Frankenstein. Lots of ways to get around these things legally if you read the fine print!

Your gig looks amusing. I don’t know if it will work or stick, but I kinda like it. Many celebrities have photos out there that are free to use commercially, others require that you credit a photography are agency and others require payment. You would have to do some research on that exact photo. I think your gig would come across just as interesting if you used ordinary photos of people. Choose a variety of faces from a site that states it is all free for commercial use.

If you want familar freebie faces, you could probably more easily find some old photos of long-dead people whose pictures are public domain. I haven’t checked these specific ones but you might check on well known photos of people like Einstein, or old characters like Frankenstein. Lots of ways to get around these things legally if you read the fine print!

Thank you! :mage:

So, description looks normal?

No grammatical errors?

Thank you! :mage:

So, description looks normal?

No grammatical errors?

Sorry, I didn’t have time to go through it thoroughly so I don’t know. I’m not really a proofreader either. I just looked at your photos and title and tried to answer your celebrity thing. Maybe someone else can proof it for you or you can hire one of the excellent sellers who do that as a service. 🙂

I think you can. Ive seen gigs like that. I think you can also because its a parody, and parodies are excepted of copyright law.

parodies are excepted of copyright law.

The issue might be that the “before” picture of the celebrity is not a parody. Only the fruit half is a parody.

Archived