Fiverr Forum

My success story

Hello (start-)sellers!

I’ve been on Fiverr for a year and I really want to share some tips with you guys. (Although I hope graphic design clients will only order my gigs, these tips are also for starting graphic designers.)
When I started in April 2015, it all begin very calmly. After a month, I got maximum 3 orders a week. Although I offered a lot of gig extras, no one ever bought them… Month by month, people started spending much more and coming back. During the last 2 months, I got multiple orders every day because of the following criteria:
• You need excellent reviews! Do not ask for them, as it’s rude and it will have an inverse result. Just offer an excellent service by always being kind. Do whatever you can, but don’t let everyone benefiting you. They’ll come back!
• You need great thumbnails. Most of the services are offered by 100+ sellers who all want to sell their gigs. Yours have to stand out by an attractive image that clearly shows your service. You can design it by yourself or ask a Fiverr seller of course.
• You have to be very responsive. My response time is 1h. Download the app on your phone and don’t wait answering someone. When you’re the late, the buyer could have already contacted another buyer.
• Before setting up your own gig, look at the others. Look at what they offer and how much they’re asking for it. Stand out by a cheaper price or an extra service!

I hope these tips can help you to start your Fiverr adventure…

Jonathan

Good Information. Thanks for sharing

Hi…

Also try to do more relative services… like if you are logo designer try to do business cards / letterheads etc… because most of the clients want to do everything from one seller… Branding :slight_smile:

informative. thanks

congratulations! :slight_smile: 1 year!! Balloons

It’s true! - They often contact me again and I’m doing it while they buy another gig. Having a specific gig for it can be handier for both buyer and seller.

Thanks! :blush: The actual birthday was a little time ago, when this infographic was made, which isn’t up to date anymore at all… - Creafico was the name of my previous Facebook page, it’s changed into Jonathanmaes564…

Infographic: https://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■/CreaficoDesign/posts/620969208060406:0

Excellent and informative…

Very good Information. Thanks

Proper advice, Thank you so much

how much do you earned? :smiley:
i’v been working on fiverr for 4 months, I really enjoyed every moment of it!

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Helpful post. Thanks.

Hello, please tell me how to get first order? I am waiting for first order since more than 2 months.

Hi…

valuable point! keep going…

Thank you so much for the advises. Since I join with fiverr in last two months I got only 4 orders. Still I do lot in my account and full use of buyer request. I’ll try hard and I want to show my talent for all.

Hi Masud_rana Use Buyer Requests daily and you will get your first Order.Go TO Selling on right upper corner in your profile and click on buyer requests ,respond to buyers and they will contact you ASAP :slight_smile: cheers You will get maximun Orders,

Check my Fiverr story under ‘Fiverr stories’ with the title: ‘15 years old and traveling europe’ :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!