My taken tast ( Passed ) are gone and cannot re-take it

heshan7

Hi, I hope all of you are doing well and safe !!

Suddenly my Fiverr “taken test” is not visible in my profile. Then, I have contacted the customer service and could not get a valid answer to that issue. Is there anyone ever faced with the same issue and what are the actions I can take for this type of issue? Even I have tried to do the exams again and it’s getting an error code when clicking for the exam. It would be really great if anyone can help me with this situation.

Stay Safe !!!

fiverr change the skill test policy so fiverr removes so many skills tests like 3Dmax, After Effects and more.

Fiverr has removed the vast majority of skill tests. See:

We wanted to update you that we have decided to remove many of the skill tests from our platform and moving forward will be using a select few. Any of the tests not mentioned below will no longer be shown in your profile and you will no longer be able to take them. We regularly evaluate our products and features to ensure we have the best buying and selling experience and will continue to update you as we make changes. Please note that this won’t affect your Gig performance in any way. For mo…

so fiverr removes so many skills tests like 3Dmax, After Effects and more.

The After Effects one is one that should still remain (see the link above).

There does seem to be a bug though, because even taking one of the tests that remain (eg. Wordpress 4.1) gives an error. That was reported on another thread. Reporting errors to CS should help prevent them, though the OP has already contacted CS.

But if you report the error to CS and attach a screenshot/screenshots showing the error in the support ticket, that should help.

Fiverr has removed the vast majority of skill tests. See:

We wanted to update you that we have decided to remove many of the skill tests from our platform and moving forward will be using a select few. Any of the tests not mentioned below will no longer be shown in your profile and you will no longer be able to take them. We regularly evaluate our products and features to ensure we have the best buying and selling experience and will continue to update you as we make changes. Please note that this won’t affect your Gig performance in any way. For mo…

so fiverr removes so many skills tests like 3Dmax, After Effects and more.

The After Effects one is one that should still remain (see the link above).

There does seem to be a bug though, because even taking one of the tests that remain (eg. Wordpress 4.1) gives an error. That was reported on another thread. Reporting errors to CS should help prevent them, though the OP has already contacted CS.

But if you report the error to CS and attach a screenshot/screenshots showing the error in the support ticket, that should help.

Thank you @uk1000 for info.

Archived