Fiverr Forum

My TIME ON DELIVERY IS 80% WILL IT EFFECT MY ACCOUNT?

Continuing the discussion from About the My Fiverr Gigs category:

My TIME ON DELIVERY IS 80% IS IT WILL EFFECT MY ACCOUNT? AND MY TOP SELLER GIG IS NOT SHOWING IN SEARCH WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

Yes.

Start delivering ALL your orders on time.

Hmm i will :frowning: but i have positive rating 100% all i have 5 start rating

Tomorrow is the Evaluation Date , You should have to overcome the time on delivery about to 90%.
deliver all of your order in 12 hours . Good Luck

Bro i am in no level i just started This platform and completed only 16 Order and now i don’t have order for complete :smiley: but all other things like complete order is 100% and positive rating is also 100% and response rate is also 100%

In That Case . Nothing to worry about . As you are already new seller. :grinning:
But talking seriously. In future I hope you get your level higher . you should maintain the time on delivery and all these stuff above the danger point.

yeah Thanks Bro i got it actually because of System Problem i did not deliver on time Client was satisfy with out any issue but Time on delivery Got down :frowning: and yes i wish to get higher level too :wink:

YES IT WILL. DELIVER YOUR ORDERS ON TIME. ALSO, WHY ARE WE SHOUTING? IT’S RUDE. True story: Fiverr flagged this message and wouldn’t let me send it until I added all of this stuff afterward.

Yes it effect on your account with and you no longer meet requirements for level so your level Goes down from current level.
Also it effect on search page with gigs

Thanks