Fiverr Community Forum

My tips on getting more jobs when things are slow

Like many of us, I’ve had my moments where the orders are slow and there isn’t much work. Just because you don’t have many orders doesn’t mean it’s time to take a break! First thing you need to do is get your gig out there! Post it on social media, talk about it to people, you can even send it to businesses that may need your services. Anything to get it out there (just be mindful to not spam it, no one likes spam). Then second, don’t give up. It’s really easy to just say well I give up. This is to hard and I don’t want to do it any more. Persistence is key when things are slow. Third is keep your eye on those buyers requests! If you see something on there that you think you can really knock out of the park and fits your skill set, go for it! Apply to it and let them know you’re the best for the job. Keep working hard everyone!

69 Likes

I am very poor at actively promoting my gigs. (tbh, I hate it) So I am guilty of taking a break when things get slow. Maybe I will improve this year. Just maybe…

10 Likes

I really appreciate your post. Thanks for your valuable tips.

5 Likes

thank you for your tips

3 Likes

Thanks for that! It’s time to work :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you its great !

4 Likes

Great motivation. Be online and send impressive buyer requests. Never give up!

4 Likes

Thanx for the tip. keep motivating

1 Like

thinks for your tips.

Thanks for the valuable information

Thanks for this. It ve not been easy for me this new year but I hope things will pick up soon

Thanks sir…for this tips.

@barrelofmonkeys!!! Thanks for your tips and tricks and motivation :wink:

2 Likes

yes, great motivational post. thank you

1 Like

Some valuable tips so thank you :blush:

I dont promote, and have job always. Its up to your gig and skills and communication with buyers to get them back coming without messages.

4 Likes

This is really inspiring…

2 Likes

thank you so much for your tips

Thanks for the tips and encouragement.

Reading the best post in starting of a day. What a great feeling!