Fiverr Community Forum

My two Gigs Denied

I have edited my gigs and after review by fiverr they are denied. What should I do…my 2 gigs are denied now …???

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why. Unfortunately, once your Gig has been denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why, we advise that you review our Terms of Service for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Welcome to the forum

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum. Nobody here can restore your gigs.

3 Likes

yes fiverr team mail me for why my gigs denied, but i want to restore it coz both gigs are my top rated gigs. can you help me to restore it?
here is the mail.
Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig do any graphic design or social media posts design due to the following reason/s:

• Please select ONE service to offer in your Gig as you may not offer multiple services in the same Gig. Make sure that all of your Gig components (description, category, packages, etc) are aligned to offer this one service when creating a Gig.
  • It seems that your Gig was not corrected according to our recommendations or past reminders. We kindly ask for your awareness and responsiveness if your Gigs need modification in the future.

Nobody here can help you with this as previously explained.

Suggest you make your future gigs as suggested in the email, which you appear to have ignored on a previous occasion.

Only Customer Support can help you with this.

2 Likes

thank you for your contributing.

1 Like

Hello, even my 2 was recently denied and even account flagged,but no clear answer for reason, i believe now when they most work from home, CS is a bit out of higher control, without any offense if they read that here

Okay, i have dropped an email to customer support, let’s see.

If Fiverr has said they are against the rules, they are against the rules. Why would Fiverr let you break the rules and why and how would we, your fellow sellers, try to help you do that?

The forum doesn’t exist to help sellers break the rules.

I suggest you,
Please Contact Fiverr Support center … And i hope you found the solution

Dear mam,
Fiver should tell its users through email when it upgrades the system like terms and conditions. I have made a mistake and want a solution.
Thank you for your contribution
Kind regards

Thanks, I have dropped an email, let’s see

Fiverr didn’t change anything. That was always the rule. You just didn’t read or follow it or use common sense. Take responsibility instead of blaming Fiverr for your mistakes.

You also aren’t addressing my point. You’re trying to use the forum to get support for.breaking the rules. It’s not going to happen and that should be obvious.

And stop calling people ma’am. It’s really unprofessional and no one in the west likes that. We’re peers. You’re not my servant.

If that was always the rule then why a lot of sellers still providing multiple services in one gig?

It’s highly illogical to assume that means the rules have changed. This was never allowed. Why would it be? Just because they don’t notice and catch everyone that doesn’t mean it was ever allowed. There are like hundreds of thousands of Fiverr sellers. They can’t detect every one breaking the rules.

Yes It’s highly illogical to assume, Fiverr has been made rules but he does not have a single professional who can write the code or set the algorithm for protection the rules then why Fiverr made rules??

A really pointless and ridiculous argument.

Fiverr should monitor their gigs better, therefore you should be able to break the rules and get away with it? No. You messed up. Accept it and move on.

Fiverr doesn’t owe it to you to let you break the rules and get away with it.

it’s not true and fair policy. anyway, haven’t any choice so leave it.
thank you