My upload music file exceeds 50MB

How do I send my music file to be edited when it exceeds 50MB?

Hi, Get one of the large file transfer services like DropBox or YouSendIt.

I have used Dropbox just recently, it works great. You simply load it to your “Public” folder, then r-click the file and get the link. You then share that link with your buyer.

I also use Dropbox.

Dropbox is good or you can try to convert to a mp3 with sourceforge

I agree. Dropbox is reliable and easy to use. Plus if you invite other friends to open their account, your storage capacity gets bumped up for free :slight_smile:

I have used Dropbox just recently, it works great. You simply load it to your “Public” folder, then r-click the file and get the link. You then share that link with your buyer.

I also use Dropbox.

I agree. Dropbox is reliable and easy to use. Plus if you invite other friends to open their account, your storage capacity gets bumped up for free :slight_smile:

I also use Dropbox.

I also use Dropbox.