Fiverr Community Forum

My very first delivery

Hello everyone!
One week ago I started my first gig on Fiverr platform and today I got my first order as a professional proofreader. I managed to finish the order ASAP (3 hours) and sent it to the customer. He was delighted with my work and even included a 15$ tip for my service.

:question: My question for you guys is: how does the payment system works?
Why do I have to wait 14 days to get the money into my Fiverr account?
How high are the fees for each withdraw methood?
Anyone using Fiverr from Romania who can guide me through the withdraw to bank account process?

Thank you for reading my post :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Congratulation , this is fiverr policy

2 Likes

hello Stephan, congratulations on your first job and tip too. as a new seller, level one or two seller , you will have to wait for two weeks before you get your money and fiverr doesn’t charge on withdrawals. only top rated sellers get their funds in 7 days.
kind regards.

2 Likes

@joseph_phrase Thank you for your fast reply!
I have one more question: how should I proceed if I want my money to be transfered into my bank account? Shall I go through Paypal? If so, what are paypal’s fees realted to Fiverr?

4 Likes

I do not know about bank transfer, but paypal and payoneer does not include any charges.

2 Likes

I understand. Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you care to share the strategies you used in getting your client? so that newbies like yourself wouldn’t give up.
cheers.

5 Likes

Congratulation. Go ahead with success. Good luck for you. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you, @rezowan121 !
Best wishes!

2 Likes

Regarding newbie strategies, all I did was being very active on the platform, sending out a lot of relevant buyer requests, as well as providing a good looking thumbnail.

You can take a look at my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/jygkea

Don’t give up!

1 Like

You are most welcome :blush:

1 Like

Congratulation. Go ahead with success. Good luck for you

1 Like

Thank you, @designernabil! Good luck to you too! :slight_smile:

Congratulation,this is fiverr`s policy.

2 Likes

Congratulations.Keep up the good work. Please read Fiverr policy details to know more about payment part

2 Likes

That’s not true, there are charges from them. And they take 2-3%.

2 Likes

Well done. keep it up

2 Likes

Congratulation , this is fiverr ROULS

2 Likes

I am happy for you. Keep on growing like this.
Congratulations

2 Likes

@bijusreegenam Thank you! Best wishes! :slight_smile:
@manojharindran Thank you for your reply! I started reading policy details so I can figure things out. :smiley:
@jake_hopkins Thank you for your kind reply! I have checked Fiverr’s policy and you are completely right! :smiley:
@trusted_mailer Thank you! Best wishes :slight_smile:
@mshahareja I understand now. Thank you :smiley:
@neerajsulaiman Thank you for your kind reply! I’m doing my best in order to properly grow my gig!

Would you guys mind checking out my two gigs and telling me what should I improve?

Proofreading & Editing: https://www.fiverr.com/share/qberxy
Article Writing: https://www.fiverr.com/share/bkYa5N

Thank you in advance :slight_smile: :four_leaf_clover:

Best wishes,
Mr. Ștefan PETRE

2 Likes