My very very BAD experience with one scammer buyer :( :(

tapangupta1987

hello guys,

i am going to tell you me very bad experience with one scammer buyer. her name is fragglesrock and she ordered my gig to design a responsive website and he paid me around 250$ for designing a responsive website and upload it on her server.

when i successfully uploaded her new theme on her wordpress website then she keeps telling me changes everyday and i never denied to make the changes. after making around 50 changes on her website, she suddendly asked me that i must give her guarantee that ALL plugins in wordpress whether presend or developed in future MUST support my theme. now please tell me how can i can give guarantee of all plugins in wordpress.

and now when i checked my mail i get mail from fiverr that dispute was opened for your orders.

My available balance was around 50$, this balance become zero and i have around 150$ negative balance.

Please guys help me in this matter.how can this happen to anybody??? i tried to communicate her but when i tried to open her profile it says the user account is no longer available. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEBODY 😦

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out other users is not allowed.

Unlimited revisions can but up to certain timeframe. For me, I stated clearly once no more edit is needed and job marked as delivered, I will delete away their projects. So any amends even small edit will be considered a fresh order, and that is not $5 for my gig 🙂

@tapangupta1987, you have to use the desperate move now is she is really such a scammer. If you still can access her site, change the password and forbid her from log in.

Archived