Fiverr Forum

My video was denied

I have posted a new gig on fiverr with a original video(video was denied)without of being checked properly,then I contacted customer service,why my video was removed,no answer.

Now video is live-what a joke,really…

Im working on fiverr to support my uncles cancer,but for no reason,I have been removed of fiverr search.

Sad…

Yes,CS told me.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes,CS told me.

This happens to all of us every once in a while. Take into consideration human error + the occasional bugs. Nothing tragic about it. Sending my best wishes to your uncle!

Thank you very match

My video was denied because of not mentioning the “exclusive” :frowning:

Reply to @bachas85: Sorry but I do not understand much :"> What are your “special characters”?

Hi,I really appreciate all the comments,but fiverr shouldn’t blame people for silly things.

What I meant,was,I was doing all good work and having fun same time,with good reviews,then fiverr cames along and says,you have five denied gigs,when I had only one(deleted straight away),if nobody complains,will carry on.

Customer took my gigs of fiverr search because He said,I had five denied gigs but its not true,when I had only one.

Same to me. I was removed from search, what should I do?

I opened a topic, no one replies so I need to do it here.

Well my gigs were in the search results before 2 weeks…and after I got denied “whooooo”…

I had a video which i created. and now they very reputed organisation claimed a copyright issue and Fiverr taken it down… I dono but my whole income is dropped and everything is gone. If fiverr doesnt take my request I am gone. I also told them to please give me alternative If tough its my video, I will still take it down. and will add image.

Fiverr takes copyright violation claims very seriously. If you violated someone else’s copyrights in your video, Fiverr has/had every right to remove your video.

Other people’s music, images, video clips, artwork, animation, etc are all copyrighted material. It is illegal to grab whatever visuals you want from the internet, and use them as your own to make a profit.