My virtual number is nolonger active and I can't replace it

writer_ama

I used a virtual number to verify my account last year, now I want to change my phone number to my real number and fiverr is requesting for my previous number. I used the number but it didnt work because the number is no longer active. How can I handle this?

I used a virtual number to verify my account last year, now I want to change my phone number to my real number and fiverr is requesting for my previous number. I used the number but it didnt work because the number is no longer active. How can I handle this?

Why didn’t you sign up with your actual, real phone number?

Why didn’t you sign up with your actual, real phone number?

I signed up with a VPN then and I didn’t have much knowledge. Am no longer using the VPN.

I signed up with a VPN then and I didn’t have much knowledge. Am no longer using the VPN.

Ah… well, then, Fiverr is the only source for your solution. Good luck.

Archived