My voice over gig

https://www.fiverr.com/michaelkilliany/deliver-a-quality-voice-over-tailored-to-your-needs

With a background of 20 years in radio broadcasting, and freelance writing, and having gotten a taste of recording voice overs by doing a handful on local radio and TV over the years, I decided this year to really give it a go. I have learned a lot and continue to learn, not only the craft of voice acting, but of marketing and customer service. I set up my first gig back in May of 2018 and have not yet made a sale, but I know it will come.

I have made lots of tweaks and improvements to my gigs, and I know there will be more to come, but I believe I have something of value to offer now. I’m just trying to get started, to get a little traction. Maybe my story will be one of sticking with it and overcoming the odds because although it can be discouraging at times, I am not giving up.

If you have a moment, please check out my gig and let me know what you think. Also, if there is a need, it would be my pleasure to serve you and assist with your voice over project. Thanks!