My wiews, clicks and impressions hits the rock bottom now

marinavnukova

I have been feeling terrible for over 4 months now. my concert was on the first page of the search. Fiverr has been my main source of income. all of a sudden my concert fell to the last page of the search. I get good reviews, tips, i use twitter and facebook. i did 10 gig but they are all on the last search page. what should I do? who else can tell me “friend, we fired you and won’t give you a tool to continue work”?

I feel like I’m not needed here. I have second level, but I got thrown out of a window.
I work well and have 150 reviews. I waited, I changed gigs, I shared on Facebook and Twitter, I made discounts. what should i do now?

This seller contacted support about this issue and got an answer. Which is ever one has to take turns being on the earlier pages of search. Plus, when you were new 4 months ago you had a boost for two weeks to a month. Now you have joined the ranks of having to wait your turn to be in the 🌞 and be featured on the earlier pages.

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

I have been feeling terrible for over 4 months now. my concert was on the first page of the search. Fiverr has been my main source of income. all of a sudden my concert fell to the last page of the search. I get good reviews, tips, i use twitter and facebook. i did 10 gig but they are all on the last search page. what should I do? who else can tell me “friend, we fired you and won’t give you a tool to continue work”?

I feel like I’m not needed here. I have second level, but I got thrown out of a window.

I work well and have 150 reviews. I waited, I changed gigs, I shared on Facebook and Twitter, I made discounts. what should i do now?

my concert was on the first page

Instead of “concert” the correct word to use in the Fiverr context is “gig”.

I have second level, but I got thrown out of a window.

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Archived