My wife (a level 1 seller) got hacked and lost her hard earned money

fissur3

She had both her fb and gmail linked to her fiverr account and she was completing her tasks as usual. Yesterday I tried to login to her account from my PC only then we got to know as we couldnt login to her account using her gmail address. Then we checked her account settings from her PC and saw the email has been changed to some unknown address. How can someone change an email address without even getting a single notification to the main email box.Is that the security this site provide?? Then we saw that particular person has linked a paypal account to it and withdrew $350 of her hard earned cash (Apparently she didn’t get notified that either and cant change or remove that paypal account). We have a 6 months old child and we work hard day and night for her. Submitted a ticket right away to fiverr Customer Support team now it has been 12 hours still we haven’t got any respond from them. I searched through the internet and found out that there are thousands of so called victims around the world. If this keep happening why wont they take necessary actions to increase security of seller accounts? I hope they will reverse the transaction and get her money back since as I know there’s a paypal holding period in case of such a fraudulent transaction happens. We need to get this done through fiverr team since there’s no way to know that particular paypal adress we cant contact paypal regarding this. Feeling disappointed about their Customer Support team!!

Archived