We’ve updated the names of Gig Packages to Basic, Standard and Premium. This change will help buyers understand your offer more quickly and get what they need!
The name change is already in effect, so take a moment to review your Gig and Package descriptions to make sure you are using the updated names when you describe your service offering.
In general, it’s a good idea to closely review your Gig once a month to make sure it’s up to date. Here are some tips:
- DO check your pricing to see if it makes sense relative to the pricing of similar Gigs in your subcategory. This helps you stay competitive in the marketplace.
- DON’T forget to take advantage of new and improved personalization features available to you, like the Q&A feature. Adding these details creates a better experience for buyers before they’ve even placed an order. It also saves you time!
- DO review your pricing and make sure that Packages offer an attractive way for buyers to get what they need - but Extras should not be priced lower separately than they are within a Package.
- DON’T forget that you can now charge up to $200 for Gig Extras.
- DO be sure to set up and maintain your requirements to set up and get as much detail as possible from buyers in advance. This helps gives you the necessary details to send an on time delivery every time!