Fiverr Community Forum

National Chocolate Day 2017

October 28th is National Chocolate Day!

It’s great excuse to run out and indulge yourself with some sweets. I love Godiva!

What’s your favorite?

18 Likes

How much do these chocolates cost? I got some fancy Swiss chocolates for my mom for $20 from the nearby mall and she scolded me. Made me go out to a nearby shop and buy Cadbury Dairy Milk for $0.30 or something…

7 Likes

Hum, Cadbury is only available during Easter in the states.

105216_Cadbury-Easter_Popping-Candy-Hollow-Bunny-FOIL-50g-Foil-Front-UK-Ireland

3 Likes

It’s the most common chocolate in India, almost like an Indian company. They [Cadbury] probably make chocolates in India, been here for more than 50 years.

2 Likes

Oi! Today is chocolate day?!

My personal favorite…

I’m wanting one as I type this. Heck! I’m going out right now… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Mmm, dark chocolate it is for me! Any type as long as it’s dark, smooth and intense!

If I had to go with a particular brand, I’m a fan of:

I hate the milky chocolates, and Milka is the milkiest of all :weary:

Gina, I see you included some hot cocoa in your image :eyes: My all time favorite since I was a kid is Inka, I simply CANNOT LIVE without Inka, the Gods’ cocoa/coffee :crazy_face: This is the closest thing to coffee that I drink, for I hate coffee :weary: (off the record, I hate booze, too)

3 Likes

I have never heard of Bournville. Is that part of the Cadbury family? :yum:

@Woofy31, I’ve definitely heard of Ritter but Godiva is still king. :heart_eyes:

Inka, nope not here in the states, at least not that I’m aware of. :yum:

So, would you gents mind sending me some free custom samples. :rofl:

4 Likes

We have the Chocolate Fair this week-end in Paris (France).
Here is the video of the fashion show with models clothed with dresses and hats made with chocolate.
https://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■/Sortirapariscom/videos/1514435555317286/

2 Likes

Well, can’t see the link but I can imagine the chocolate hat. All I can say is “Yummy!” :yum: (this will be my favorite emoji for this thread) :laughing:

Edit: Paris has all the fun. One day, one fine day, I shall go to France! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Today is your day friend

all choccy 1

4 Likes

Cadbury fan, huh? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yummy, yummy, yummy. :yum:

1 Like

Yep! And it’s the Dark Chocolate.

(God! Heard about Godiva so many times but never got an opportunity to pick one. Will prowl around the malls this time!)

1 Like

Godiva is expensive here a small box can cost as much as $40 Or the price of 8 gigs! :grin:

But, darn it, it’s worth it.

I just gained 5 pounds talking about Chocolates. :smile:

5 Likes

Yummmy
Happy Chocolate Day

2 Likes

Wow it’s chocolate day and someone gave me small chocolate medals today (without them knowing about this day), cool.

2 Likes

Guylian, Schogetten, Heidi (especially with walnuts and honey)…

3 Likes

That is such a fabulous show! I like how pieces of chocolate were falling off the clothing and dropping all over the stage. It made me smile. Very nice video. :smile:

Aside from Godiva the best chocolate candy available in the U.S. that I’ve found is
See’s Candy in San Francisco. They have a website and a huge assortment of all types of candy you can order. I absolutely recommend them.

4 Likes

Gina, I can buy Cadbury in its many variety bars year around in my town at grocery stores and box stores.

3 Likes

You must mean the big boxes. At Costco we can buy this size box for about $14.99

@Woofy31 Our local Target Store has Ritter Bars and I too like dark chocolate. Truthfully I have not met a chocolate I do not like.

1 Like

See’s chocolate is very good too!