National Chocolate Day 2017

gina_riley2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October 28th is National Chocolate Day!

It’s great excuse to run out and indulge yourself with some sweets. I love Godiva!

What’s your favorite?

Mmm, dark chocolate it is for me! Any type as long as it’s dark, smooth and intense!

If I had to go with a particular brand, I’m a fan of:

upload_-1.thumb.jpg.7a644a9be51dd1702ab476f47db35132.jpg

I hate the milky chocolates, and Milka is the milkiest of all 😩

Gina, I see you included some hot cocoa in your image 👀 My all time favorite since I was a kid is Inka, I simply CANNOT LIVE without Inka, the Gods’ cocoa/coffee :crazy_face: This is the closest thing to coffee that I drink, for I hate coffee 😩 (off the record, I hate booze, too)

latte_dyniowe_duzy.thumb.jpg.49c36cea237f0f569432bcb1b2b2602f.jpg

Oi! Today is chocolate day?!

My personal favorite…

I’m wanting one as I type this. Heck! I’m going out right now… 😜

@woofy31, I’ve definitely heard of Ritter but Godiva is still king. 😍

Inka, nope not here in the states, at least not that I’m aware of. 😋

So, would you gents mind sending me some free custom samples. :rofl:

We have the Chocolate Fair this week-end in Paris (France).

Here is the video of the fashion show with models clothed with dresses and hats made with chocolate.

https://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■/Sortirapariscom/videos/1514435555317286/

Well, can’t see the link but I can imagine the chocolate hat. All I can say is “Yummy!” 😋

Edit: Paris has all the fun. One day, one fine day, I shall go to France! :star_struck:

I have never heard of Bournville. Is that part of the Cadbury family? 😋

@woofy31, I’ve definitely heard of Ritter but Godiva is still king. 😍

Inka, nope not here in the states, at least not that I’m aware of. 😋

So, would you gents mind sending me some free custom samples. :rofl:

Yep! And it’s the Dark Chocolate.

(God! Heard about Godiva so many times but never got an opportunity to pick one. Will prowl around the malls this time!)

Yep! And it’s the Dark Chocolate.

(God! Heard about Godiva so many times but never got an opportunity to pick one. Will prowl around the malls this time!)

Godiva is expensive here a small box can cost as much as $40 Or the price of 8 gigs! 😁

But, darn it, it’s worth it.

I just gained 5 pounds talking about Chocolates. 😄

We have the Chocolate Fair this week-end in Paris (France).

Here is the video of the fashion show with models clothed with dresses and hats made with chocolate.

https://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■/Sortirapariscom/videos/1514435555317286/

That is such a fabulous show! I like how pieces of chocolate were falling off the clothing and dropping all over the stage. It made me smile. Very nice video. 😄

Aside from Godiva the best chocolate candy available in the U.S. that I’ve found is

See’s Candy in San Francisco. They have a website and a huge assortment of all types of candy you can order. I absolutely recommend them.

2017-MO-HW-major-HW-delights-carousel-530x466.jpg.99f3d43f97d6a2c18582cfae120799b6.jpg

chocolate-and-variety-323-alt1.thumb.jpg.6b859a7b7e77668a5fbf517629cd2b00.jpg

gold-fancy-348-candy-box-alt1.thumb.jpg.6b5001210b2c697d9056dc4fe460731c.jpg

Godiva is expensive here a small box can cost as much as $40 Or the price of 8 gigs! 😁

I just gained 5 pounds talking about Chocolates. 😄

You must mean the big boxes. At Costco we can buy this size box for about $14.99

@woofy31 Our local Target Store has Ritter Bars and I too like dark chocolate. Truthfully I have not met a chocolate I do not like.

That is such a fabulous show! I like how pieces of chocolate were falling off the clothing and dropping all over the stage. It made me smile. Very nice video. 😄

Aside from Godiva the best chocolate candy available in the U.S. that I’ve found is

See’s Candy in San Francisco. They have a website and a huge assortment of all types of candy you can order. I absolutely recommend them.

5ad46f0281eb991f446c01102bfddabcdd68caf3.jpg

See’s chocolate is very good too!

You must mean the big boxes. At Costco we can buy this size box for about $14.99

@woofy31 Our local Target Store has Ritter Bars and I too like dark chocolate. Truthfully I have not met a chocolate I do not like.

I didn’t know Costco had chocolates.

Large boxes cost about $80 to $100 or more where I live.

I maybe just have to get a Costco membership just for Godiva. 🙂

Archived