Naughty Buyer

tijanno

I’m not sure is this proper topic for the Forum, but for sure I can’t remain silent.
So, one guy asked for funny video, also an example video, and that’s fine.
I sent the example video and I guess he liked how I look and asked for extremely naughty video. That level I think its like for the adult site category, if you understand.

The question is, should it ends with mine “no thank you” or should the user be banned or something like that? This is first time someone ask me for this, so I’m asking for advice.

Thank you.

You can go either route, but since you have a gig that says “I will record any type of video you want” a buyer could think you are fine with anything. Personally, I would tell the buyer no, but I would seriously re-word your gig title.

In your description, mention that you do not create adult-service videos or something like that. Although adult service gigs are against ToS, open-ended gigs make some buyers think it’s ok. Lots of buyers want them so you have to state your limits.

I’ve gotten asked many times believe it or not because I have a nudity gig I offer, just go ahead and tell them you’re an artist or virtual consultant not an adult actress. If they are persistence tell them its going to cost $2000 dollars. Some super high price. Then its up to you to decide if you want to do it or not for that much money. If your morals and ethics still do not permit you because that is what you strongly believe in, then I would put that more in your advertisement then just no nudity. Make it clear you consider yourself decent G rated individual.

Actually, that buyer you’re talking about asked for photos in jeans while “promoting” a piece of thong. That type of stuff is fine. I wouldn’t wrote this here if I do lot of stuff similar to the wish naughty buyer asked for, especially since I know all of you can see that review. 🙂

Archived