Nearly 60 buyer requests, no sales

iamjamelia

I have sent out 53 buyers request over the past 2 months and I haven’t received any sales. I follow tips that the other forum users give, but nothing has seemed to work for me. Any tips?

Can you check out my gigs and give me feedback?

I’ll show you some of my buyers requests offers (give me feedback):

1. “Hi there! I have read your offer and understood your requirements. For a negotiable sum, I will transfer your highlighted article quotes to a word/PDF document. I have over 5 years of experience using PDF and MS Word so I am competent. I am certified in Electronic Document Preparation and Management (EDPM). Please consider and give me a reply soon! Thank you”
  2. “Hi there! I have read your request and I understand your requirements. For just $35, I will create a spreadsheet of all the brands on a website and record the average selling price. I hope that we will work together. I look forward to your reply. Please message me so that we can work out a suitable package/offer for you. Thank you”
  3. “Hi there! I have read your requirements and I understand what is expected of me. I will list around 100 products on your Facebook business page for $30 in three days’ time, provided all the information you will give to me.”

Helppppp

I can’t talk from experience, since I’ve sent only about 50 requests myself, but based on what other people say it’s normal to not get any replies on dozens of BRs. Might be hundreds for more saturated fields.
I got my first sale in my first 10, but no replies on the next 40. That’s based on pure luck among other things.
Just don’t give up and keep trying.

Everything is ok …Just try to send a request including what your buyer want.

To get your first order you also have to be active online more then 12 hours a day. Wish you a good luck.

I’m online all day. I have a chrome extension that automatically refreshes the BR page every 30 seconds and I sit by and watch it until I see a task I think I can manage.

Archived