Fiverr Community Forum

Need 30 Seconds of you Please

Hello to all great seller Out Here!
I hope you are having a good day.I have just created a new gig could you please review my gig and help to get my first job.Please tell me about all of my mistake and please give me your valuable advice i will be grateful to you.
https://www.fiverr.com/creative_axis/remove-background-and-enhance-your-amazon-product-image
Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

wow your gig is great. carry on

1 Like

Your gig description says “Thanks for visiting my profile” - though it’s your gig they’ve visited - you don’t know whether they’ve visited your profile at that point.

You say “I have good experience in the following areas: Please check my Gig” - but you’re not saying the areas that you have good experience there.

“available 24/7” - I’m not sure that’s really possible, or at least not to work 24/7.

Your gig description doesn’t really say what you do in the gig (though your package description does).

Your package description says “50 images” but also has “unlimited images” checked. Either it should be 50 images or unlimited images but not both.

5 Likes

wow. would you please check mine :smiley:

1 Like

I think you need to create your own thread if you want people to check/give suggestions on your gigs though.

2 Likes

Stop offering unlimited revisions. It’s like throwing mud on your own work by inviting the annoying buyers to take free advantage of your services. Additionally, unlimited revisions seem a trigger to the serious buyers.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for such a breif analysis of my gig I will definitely work on the mistakes and try to improve my gig and again thanks a lot again for your time.
@uk1000 uk1000

1 Like

right :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi @creative_axis keep it up :100:

would you please check my gigs?

I think it needs to be in your own thread. If you create your own thread for it I’ll do a quick check of your gigs.

1 Like