Need a logo done

freelancerva

I have seen hundreds of logo design gigs here,

there are so many of them it’ll be hard to narrow it down and choose one!

I’d say keep messaging them, I’m sure one of them will respond.

What kind of logo do you have in mind??

I use Michel Araujo for all my graphic design and logo stuff now. I found him on fiverr in November 2013 and have placed about a dozen orders with him already. I’ve gotten logos made up for my clients, business cards and banners recently.

I’ve referred my business colleagues and clients. I love his work. He’s super professional, always on time or before the deadline and very creative. Message him and he’ll let you know in advance what to expect for fees.

favicon.icoFiverr.com c302f91c-87b8-4829-a2af-a79f289d29ec.jpg

michelaraujo's public profile on Fiverr

In a rapidly changing marketplace, my vision and passion for graphic design & illustration have been critical ingredients in the success of my projects. I have with over 15 years international experience! Whatever your design needs, I'm here to help.

Thank you, Dafne!

It is always a pleasure working with you and thank you for the recommendations and referrals.

Please visit our portfolios:

www.fiverr.com/michelaraujo

www.fiverr.com/nookshawn

We have been working together for almost 14 years, creating design solutions for all occations for all sectors.

Send us a message and will be will more than happy to assist you, no job too big or too small.

Enjoy the rest of your day and kind regards

Michel and Shawn

Archived