Need a Personal Trainer for the New Year?

I’ve been with Fiverr for about a month now, but have only done 4 gigs. I’m trying to build my experience with new clients as a freshly Certified Personal Trainer. I have 4 years of experience in training, and my goal is to give great, customized advice without breaking the bank. I believe in giving you the tools you need to get in shape, rather than you paying up to $60 an hour for each session with a trainer in person! I also write fitness content for websites and apps. Get in touch and start towards the new you! Thanks Fiverr for this opportunity!!-Cody

Just collected your gig, man. I’ve been out of the gym for too long and I think it’s time to be active once again :slight_smile:

This is a great concept and idea for a gig, I think you have picked a perfect time to launch it. REmember to market the gig though don’t just wait for the clients to come, go out and fine them. Good luck

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Yup! It’s the perfect time since it’s almost 2013 and people would be crazy again about their new year’s goals :slight_smile:

Reply to @magisworks: My SIL had me out walking yesterday just about killed me

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Sorry, what’s SIL?

Thanks so much! I’m not entirely sure the best way to go about marketing it, but I will be adding a video soon so hopefully that can help make the ad pop a little more.