Need a small help,

masrafe1

you can use existing fiverr revenue card. because your existing account got banned.

regarding this issue, you need to contact with payonner support and tell them about the situation. so they will remove your existing revenue card and then will activate it in your new fiverr account.

let us know if you face any inquiry

you can use existing fiverr revenue card. because your existing account got banned.

regarding this issue, you need to contact with payonner support and tell them about the situation. so they will remove your existing revenue card and then will activate it in your new fiverr account.

Why? Do you work for Payoneer Customer support? :thinking:

Why? Do you work for Payoneer Customer support? :thinking:

We are here for sharing our experience through new seller and buyer. My purpose was just for ensuring if he already received any solution.

i think you catch my word in a negative sense … Common brother, we are here for each other

We are here for sharing our experience through new seller and buyer. My purpose was just for ensuring if he already received any solution.

i think you catch my word in a negative sense … Common brother, we are here for each other

I think you catch my word in a negative sense … Common brother, we are here for each other

Nope, wasn’t negative sense. Your final “statement” was phrased as if you could offer tangible solution to his ongoing problem as if you WORKED for payoneer customer support.

So my question was to clarify whether this was in fact true. That’s all.

I think you catch my word in a negative sense … Common brother, we are here for each other

Nope, wasn’t negative sense. Your final “statement” was phrased as if you could offer tangible solution to his ongoing problem as if you WORKED for payoneer customer support.

So my question was to clarify whether this was in fact true. That’s all.

Thank you for your clarifying.

So, some points to clear up:

@masrafe1 Your question is not an issue anyone on the forum can truly help with because it involves a banned Fiverr account, a second account that may or may not be approved by Fiverr, and a 3rd party MasterCard company. You need to get all your answers from Fiverr Customer Support at http://support.fiverr.com. if you choose to just do it by your own method or following something you read on the forum, you risk being banned again and losing funds involved in any transactions you make with the MasterCard. Do what Customer Support tells you and nothing else.

@rajugreenlover This is not an area you are qualified to offer advice in, although it’s nice that you want to help on the forum. It would be better to help people with questions that don’t involve payments or banned accounts. There is no need for anyone to come back to the forum regarding this sort of thing since it’s an individual case.

@wp_kid Contacting Payoneer might be useful, but it would probably be best if the OP got this sorted out by Fiverr. If CS has allowed the OP to make this new account they can give the best advice on making arrangements even if that includes having Payoneer help as well.

Archived