Need a suggestion, how do I deliver a Web Site?

Just finished my first website for a Fiverr client, now how do I deliver it?

It is already online, but yet I need to deliver it in my “Orders panel”, any suggestion?

Simply click the green “deliver now” button, upload the relevant files and viola - you’re all set!

Thanks, I have another question, do I need to upload an screenshot of the website?

Do as you wish however note that the delivery would be visible to potential clients so you would want to upload the best picture you have!

click the deliver button and see upper 'upload’
and send
https://www.fiverr.com/users/sohel1996/manage_gigs

I usually send the handover documentation.

• Project summary (scope, investment, requirements etc.)
  • What was done and why (explaining what I did to meet their requirements)
  • Access (credentials, where to sign in and some tips on keeping their account secure)
  • Documentation & tutorials on how to use their new site
  • FAQ’s that will help them with the basic questions

Basically 5-10 page booklet to get the started. Most of my clients have never used Wordpress before so if I can help with the learning curve then there’s a chance that they will actually use the site :slight_smile:

Excellent, this is what I was thinking, a small booklet explaining how to use the custom functions in the finished product.

In this case I am not planning to create an extended booklet with all the features, since this is something I plan to add in the premium package.

Thank you so much for the excellent information, Andy. With you permission I will take notes of your answer and save them for future deliveries.