Need additional info from seller can I speak with them

Guest offlinehelpers

What’s wrong with Fiverr messaging?

Unless a gig is set up to use s***e, and the seller has cleared it with CS, they’d be risking their account by using s***e.

Guest offlinehelpers

I have several questions would be much faster by phone or s***e. In addition you can get a better feel for someone by speaking on phone or s***e. Can I ask seller to set up s***e account and get cleared with CS?

Can I ask seller to set up s***e account and get cleared with CS?

Don’t think so - everything really needs to be done via Fiverr messaging.

Conversations via s***e, when necessary, are only allowed after the order was placed.

If the seller has a s***e consultation gig (with the permission from Customer Support), you can order the gig and talk to them. If not, the seller risks getting banned from Fiverr if they accept to talk to you via s***e.

Several questions are not a problem. Send them all through Fiverr messaging system (there can be up to 2,500 characters per message, more than enough for several questions), and wait for the seller to answer them.

Guest offlinehelpers

Conversations via s***e, when necessary, are only allowed after the order was placed.

If the seller has a s***e consultation gig (with the permission from Customer Support), you can order the gig and talk to them. If not, the seller risks getting banned from Fiverr if they accept to talk to you via s***e.

Several questions are not a problem. Send them all through Fiverr messaging system (there can be up to 2,500 characters per message, more than enough for several questions), and wait for the seller to answer them.

Have a heart @catwriter ❤️

Archived