Fiverr Forum

Need Advertising? Classified Ads, Solo Email Ads and more here!

Hi Everyone :slight_smile: This is my first time in the forum, but wanted you all to know I have a wide variety of advertising and marketing services available as my gigs. My link is below…Feel free to check them out and please be sure to collect them so you can find me again :wink:

http://www.fiverr.com/cj2012

Hope to see you there! Thanks for your support.

:))) Carol aka CJ

cj2012

You are new on FORUL but you’re good at FIVERR O.o ORDERS WhooW

I Collect them all So Collect mine and thank u

Hi, please tell me how to Collect gigs and I’d be happy to do so… I only did that once before months ago and now don’t remember how I did it.

Reply to @yassiirsec: Thanks! I’ve been doing very well on Fiverr, thank God, for about a year now. If it wasn’t for Fiverr, I wouldn’t be able to pay my rent… or anything else for that matter.

Am recovering from a broken wrist lately, and for awhile, was having to process orders with one finger! Yikes!! But I managed to do it and can now type with both hands again! Praise God!!

I never noticed this forum until today… I guess I was just too busy to look around more on the site.

Thanks for your comments,

:slight_smile: Carol

Reply to @yassiirsec: Hi, please tell me how to Collect gigs and I’d be happy to do so… I only did that once before months ago and now don’t remember how I did it, LOL

Thanks

Reply to @yassiirsec: Hi, please tell me how to Collect gigs and I’d be happy to do so… I only did that once before months ago and now don’t remember how I did it.

Thanks