Need advice as a new Joiner in Fiverr

Guest saiful_misbah

Guest saiful_misbah

Hey forum community, a very cordial greetings to all members in this forum.

Here is Saiful Misbah, a new member in Fiverr, not new in the professional marketplace. Currently I am working web development and wordpress in different marketplace. I am very much enthusiastic about my work. All I want is to make my client with lucrative services. That’s what is my only job, so this will be my dream in fiverr as well.
How can I be successful and get work in Fiverr marketplace?
Experts please give me some important suggestion and advice so that my journey with fiverr become enjoyable.
Thanks in advance for helping me.
Regards
Saiful Misbah.

Hey forum community, a very cordial greetings to all members in this forum.

Here is Saiful Misbah, a new member in Fiverr, not new in the professional marketplace. Currently I am working web development and wordpress in different marketplace. I am very much enthusiastic about my work. All I want is to make my client with lucrative services. That’s what is my only job, so this will be my dream in fiverr as well.

How can I be successful and get work in Fiverr marketplace?

Experts please give me some important suggestion and advice so that my journey with fiverr become enjoyable.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

Regards

Saiful Misbah.

Read the Terms of Service to learn how Fiverr works, what’s allowed and what isn’t:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

After that, you’ll find a lot of helpful articles here:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en

Hello, Nice to having you. Start by creating gig.
Your Gig is the service that you sell on Fiverr. Creating your Gig is an opportunity to show off your talent and provide buyers with all the information they need to help them decide to do business with you.
Hope for best.😀

Welcome to Fiverr community.

The best advice I can give you is to read about Fiverr at the help section and to have an effective communication with your clients. Be clear about your GIG’s description (what people will get by buying your GIG and what they will not get) and be clear at your messages.

The most difficult thing that ever happened to me when I started, was to realise that people started to take advantage on me, by asking other things after placing and order and discuss everything. Be the most clear you can and don’t be shy to say no.

Wish you all the best.

Guest zobayed_neion

Welcome to Fiverr community.

The best advice I can give you is to read about Fiverr at the help section and to have an effective communication with your clients. Be clear about your GIG’s description (what people will get by buying your GIG and what they will not get) and be clear at your messages.

The most difficult thing that ever happened to me when I started, was to realise that people started to take advantage on me, by asking other things after placing and order and discuss everything. Be the most clear you can and don’t be shy to say no.

Wish you all the best.

The most difficult thing that ever happened to me when I started, was to realise that people started to take advantage on me, by asking other things after placing and order and discuss everything. Be the most clear you can and don’t be shy to say no

So true. This happens to new sellers most as they think they(sellers) will do whatever to have a good review. I think we have to be very diplomatic handling these kinds of buyers. Otherwise, it may end up with a bitter relationship with the respective buyers.

@saiful_misbah Keep up your good works. Cheers!!

Guest saiful_misbah

Start by putting some gigs up as you don’t seem to have any active. ☀️

yes offline helpers.I have already active gigs,THanks for your Comment…

Archived