Need advice. Extra gigs denied and don't know why

jasanriocv

Hello!

I need your advice and guidence in some trouble I have with my gig. I’ve been a seller for over 2 years now, and only manage 1 gig related to crowdfunding campaign promotion.

Since I got to be level 2 seller, I had different extra gigs, two of them were:

*Extra Facebook: Share your campaign on 40 Facebook groups
*Extra Twitter promotin: Tweet your campaign on 40 Twitter accounts

But after Jan. 14th, I got demoted to level 1 seller, so I didn’t have space for too much extra gigs, I changed it for:

*Share you campaign on 40 facebook groups or twitter accounts.

What’s the problem? That now that I’m again level 2 seller I changes thing as they were before Jan. 14 but my extra gigs were denied for the following reason:

We’re sorry, but your Gig Extra, tweet your campaign on 40 twitter accounts in your Gig ‘promote your crowdfunding campaign on social media’, did not pass our content editors’ review.

•Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.

So, I don’t know what to do, I’m kind of lost because it’s something I’ve been working with for 2 years, and I don’t know how I’m infringing intellectual property.

Shoul I just leave my gig as they were before? What else kind I do?

Guest offlinehelpers

Facebook and Twitter run their own paid-for marketing services, so don’t like it when somebody else is being paid for it, when it could be them.

Hence - third party ToS violations - Fiverr quite rightly doesn’t want to get on the wrong side of Facebook and Twitter by allowing its sellers to sell their services.

Facebook and Twitter run their own paid-for marketing services, so don’t like it when somebody else is being paid for it, when it could be them.

Hence - third party ToS violations - Fiverr quite rightly doesn’t want to get on the wrong side of Facebook and Twitter by allowing its sellers to sell their services.

I understand… But what else can we do?

Almost all the gigs related in Crowdfunding offer social media promotion.

Can I try to leave it as it was before? Just one gig?

Guest offlinehelpers

I understand… But what else can we do?

Almost all the gigs related in Crowdfunding offer social media promotion.

Can I try to leave it as it was before? Just one gig?

Sorry, I don’t know anything about crowdfunding to be able to suggest anything relevant. ☀️

Sorry, I don’t know anything about crowdfunding to be able to suggest anything relevant. ☀️

Should an extra gig like this one pass review?

Share you campaign on 40 facebook groups or twitter accounts (same as it was before)?

What about Instagram? same promble there?

Have you tried asking Customer Support? We can all express our opinions here, and guess what would be allowed (or not), but only CS can give you the official answer.

Thanks @catwriter for replying.

They just gave me the reason about what the editorial team didn’t approve my gig and they’re not able to tell me more.

So, that’s what I’m asking to you, you know better.

I’d like to try again to include my gig but I’m afraid they goy angry and deny my hole gig for being so intense 😦

Thanks @catwriter for replying.

They just gave me the reason about what the editorial team didn’t approve my gig and they’re not able to tell me more.

So, that’s what I’m asking to you, you know better.

I’d like to try again to include my gig but I’m afraid they goy angry and deny my hole gig for being so intense 😦

I see.

Lately, a lot of things related to social media (any social media, Instagram included) seem to be a problem.

Perhaps someone who also offers gigs related to crowdfunding might be able to help.

Unfortunately, yes, it might happen. Or they could ban your account if you keep trying.

I see.

Lately, a lot of things related to social media (any social media, Instagram included) seem to be a problem.

Perhaps someone who also offers gigs related to crowdfunding might be able to help.

Unfortunately, yes, it might happen. Or they could ban your account if you keep trying.

Thanks a lot!

I think I’ll submit again the gig and see what happens. Fingers crossed 😅

Archived