Need Advice For Editing My Gig

shahin8685

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post):

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Introduction

This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post.

Sections:

(TCT) Title, Category, and…

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it.

Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

If I edit my gig, there will be any problem?

It will probably be removed from the search index for a bit until any changes have been approved.

These are my suggestions/comments for the gig:

Gig: I will do image background removal and photoshop editing

In the gig description:

“than this gig for you.” could be “then this gig for you.”

“I’m Stay here 24/7” could be “I’m here 24/7” (though I don’t think that will help)

It says “I’ll always give you 100% to ensure your complete.” - maybe change that/add a word.

Its says “Before you make, please contact me first.” - you could change that to something like “Please contact me before ordering.”

In the 2nd gig image it says “cliping” instead of “clipping”.

Archived