Fiverr Community Forum

Need Advice for Rebranding

Hiya! New guy here, and I have a couple of questions.

I signed up for this platform a few months ago, but due to personal/pandemic issues, I have not yet begun to put myself out there to start selling. In the interim, I discovered that the best way to promote myself is through some kind of branding. Right now, I just have a boring username and email, and I want to rebrand it as a business (in this case, Rob Norris Productions). With that in mind, here are my questions:

1. What do I need to do to rebrand myself? I have a hunch it’s something along the lines of “Close this account and start all over”, but I just want to be sure.
  2. What about the courses which I had paid for and taken? Can I transfer them to the new account?

I’m sure I have more, but these are the 800-lb gorillas. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I don’t really consider branding as in the example you gave (Rob Norris Prod.) to be this vital for a platform like Fiverr. If you browse through the website you will see that a ton of people are using their real names/nicknames, etc. and are still making a good buck on here.

Maybe it will be more efficient to have like a brand name if you are to go with social media advertising but still this is in no way a guaranteed success.

The best way to be successful on here is to provide quality service and you will make a name for yourself easily. No branding is better than satisfied customers, keep that in mind!

I wish you a successful journey on here!

1 Like

I appreciate the advice, but I have a further question, in reference to just sticking with what I’ve got:

When I set up my profile, I didn’t properly set up my social media links here. Any way to change that? I could not find one…

I agree with @milankata

Check out: https://www.fiverr.com/support for how to start selling on Fiverr.

1 Like