Fiverr Forum

Need Advice

Hi,

I joined on fiverr few days ago. Currently, I am promoting my gigs on Warrior Forum, Digital Point forum, Facebook and Twitter.

My current gig status is on attachment. This is my last 14 days status. I want to know from experts that am i on right track or need few other changes.

It will be great if you have time to add comment on this thread.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

You have 2 five stars reviews, keeping users satisfied is the key. You’ll meet some difficult people here and there, obviously, but I think everyone here has to deal with it.

Try to post about your gigs in the proper forum section, it will help :slight_smile:

In my experience, buyers start to increase shortly after my 10th delivery.

Good luck!

Reply to @tamara_it: Thanks for your advice. I am waiting for increasing sales.

Your doing a great job by advertising your gigs and such. You actually are doing very good! Most people don’t even get one sale for three to four weeks. I would just keep up what your doing and just advertise anywhere you can. maybe even buy a gig from someone that will put you in their blog.

Great job!

Reply to @wegotshoutouts: Thanks for suggestion. Could you please recommend a gig that can help me to promote my gig?

ts4yoof said: Could you please recommend a gig that can help me to promote my gig?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what you're claiming to do with your gigs? Promote someone's website or blog? And since you sell so much UNLIMITED traffic, why aren't you promoting to them and getting unlimited sales?
I'm always amazed by all the sellers of "unlimited" "real" "human" traffic who end up asking for help because they aren't making many sales. It doesn't say much about the quality or usefulness of all that traffic.

Reply to @celticmoon: I think you are wrong and completely misunderstand my thread and comment. In my thread i said i am promoting my gig on forums and social media like facebook and twitter.

My question was -

ts4yoof said: am i on right track or need few other changes.

And in reply wegotshoutouts says -
wegotshoutouts said: I would just keep up what your doing and just advertise anywhere you can. maybe even buy a gig from someone that will put you in their blog.
Great job!

After that i said
ts4yoof said: Could you please recommend a gig that can help me to promote my gig?

celticmoon said: why aren't you promoting to them and getting unlimited sales?

I am doing these, that why i got 2 sales already and got almost 500 imps in last 14 days. Keep in mind i am here from last 14 days only.

Please don't just reply like negative guy. Use your common sense if you have. Don't try to be to smart, because your not. You never read my message and just pointing out a line and make a bull shit comment. God bless you and get well soon.

Reply to @kjblynx:

kjblynx said: Let's take a step back and be respectful here, as this forum is a place for community.
I am sorry for my words but "Celticmoon" never deserve respect because directly he told about my service quality. And it was really odd.

kjblynx said: I find it an honest, real question to ask; if you have an unlimited number of real people actively available, I'm surprised you do not have more orders already.
Have you seen my gig description? If yes, then tell me is there any guarantee to receive sales from traffic? Is there anyone who can provide guarantee sale?

kjblynx said: I've seen a few great new sellers (less than 1 month selling) make 10x the amount of sales and 5x the amount of impressions as you've made in the same amount of time (14 days)
I am really interested to see them. Could you please provide their link?

You are doing great. Try to be more regular in your work. It will take few more days to get more sales. Keep promoting.

Don’t take any advice from any one who made only 2 sales but active here from last 2 years. Yes, Mr. celticmoon made just 2 sales in last 30 days.

Reply to @socialservicebd: Yes, sister, that’s correct. And can you tell us how much the sales were for, how many gigs each? Or do you think I’m embarrassed by those 2 sales? You forgot to mention I’ve had my gigs suspended for most of the last month, so I’ll mention that now. Since you’re not a seller, do you need me to explain it to you, sis? Oh, wait, you’re the expert with 2 years experience. Well, gee, me, too. I guess we’re both experts.

Reply to @ts4yoof: Hey sis, I have a uterus. Do you?

I stand by what I said, because I was just sharing what I’ve seen on Fiverr for the last 2 years. It may be bullshit to you, but it’s all in the forums for everyone to see, as well as the many complaints from social media account holders who got shut down for buying traffic, because -surprise - it was fake. There’s nothing “odd” about it. Selling unlimited anything is usually the sign of a scam.

Reply to @celticmoon:

celticmoon said: Hey sis, I have a uterus. Do you?
Shouldn't you deserve odd words here?

celticmoon said: I was just sharing what I've seen on Fiverr for the last 2 years.
You have to learn where and when you have to use your experience. Best of luck.