Fiverr Community Forum

Need an urgent suggestion

Hi, hope you are safe. I need an urgent suggestion from the seniors. “I have created a Payoneer account with my personal information. But I want to add my brother’s bank account to it and withdraw money. Would that make any trouble? Or should I need to open a bank account on my own? Can’t I withdraw money to my Brother’s Bank account from My Payoneer Account?” Please help me!

3 Likes

There wont be any problem but it is recommended to use a account of your own name. Since, sometime fiverr might require verifications so sharing yours and your brother’s detail might create concerns. But it wont be a problem as long as your brother does not have another payoneer account.

4 Likes

Thank you. One more thing if My brother has another payoneer account previously and the bank account already added to his payoneer account as well. Then?

2 Likes

Great information for new sellers. Thakns.

3 Likes

Then you cant use. You need to use your own. Best use your own

2 Likes

That’s right! Very helpful. Thank you so very much.

1 Like

Try to use all with the same name…payoneer, bank account etc etc… Good luck from @vivi123 :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Its best if you stay quiet rather than giving unrealistic opinions. You do this and let me know if you receive a warning.

1 Like