Need Answers to my queries

annajtranslate

Hello, I’m Anna, I have come across something and I was wondering if is possible. Is it possible for a buyer to cancel an offer after the offer have already been marked as completed and the funds are already generated?
And is is it possible for a buyer to cancel an order without you the seller being notified?
I came across this issues lately and it has greatly reduced my completed orders and it is still on progress reducing it.
And finally I’m to refund money I without any feedback on whether my work had issues on it or not.

You know my only cancellation was in my first few months on Fiverr so perhaps it’s changed but didn’t realize we are contacted (on chargebacks).

Hope you never have to encounter this again, I had some orders canceled because I had no time or because the buyer created an other without notifying me before and thus decided on the bid.

Hope you never have to encounter this again, I had some orders canceled because I had no time or because the buyer created an other without notifying me before and thus decided on the bid.

Hi Anna…so on your gig do you state to be contacted prior to placing an order? Usually people are free to place orders and you will find many buyers won’t read your gig so I would highlight this part and make it as clear as possible. You could maybe activate your gigs on days you are able to take on the work too…? (thinking of ideas for you to avoid this).

Hi Anna…so on your gig do you state to be contacted prior to placing an order? Usually people are free to place orders and you will find many buyers won’t read your gig so I would highlight this part and make it as clear as possible. You could maybe activate your gigs on days you are able to take on the work too…? (thinking of ideas for you to avoid this).

Yeah, it is stated in bold

Archived