Need Article rewriters! Will pay huge!

hellgamer

Nice try…LOL…The OP here is attempting to lure those with the desire to earn money for rewriting, and really, he just wants a bunch of people to click the link and fill out his survey’s so he can earn from you ;). I don’t even need to click the link for that to be completely clear here, but for good measure, I will to make sure, and If I’m not correct I’ll update this, if I don’t update, you know the score. BTW, OP if your name is John Snow, mine is Roger Rabbit.

Best Regards,

MichellTech (ROB)

Your First Stop On Fiverr.com!

I’d like to say I stand corrected but I don’t it’s even worse than I thought, they are running a script as well, which allows them to on-the-fly identify repeat visits to display additional survey’s… HEhehehe, OP, start a Fiverr Gig account and earn some money for yourself legit, stop with the scam attempt’s. If you want someone to fill out survey’s for you, sit down and come up with a plan that makes it worth it for people to do so. Now, of course, That will require creativity, and desire to be legit, and the absence of greed. However, I’m sure you can pull it off if you tried, which is unlikely…Bless you…

Best Regards,

MichellTech (ROB)

Your First Stop On Fiverr.com!

Archived