Fiverr Forum

Need assistance about top rated seller [need an answer from top rated seller]

HI THERE EVERYONE,

A WEEK AGO I TALKED TO ONE OF MY FRIEND WHO WAS WORKING ON FIVERR ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND HE TOLD ME ABOUT HIS STORY ON FIVERR. HE WORKED ON FIVERR FOR SO LONG HE BECAME LEVEL 2 SELLER AND THEN WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO BE PROMOTED TO TOP RATED SELLER HIS ID WAS BLOCKED BY FIVERR WITHOUT ANY REASON AS SUCH HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG NO TERMS VOILATION AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE HE HAD MORE THAN 600 REVIEWS(ALL 5 STARS) NO CANCELLATION

WHAT I AM WORRIED ABOUT IS, WHY DID THIS HAPPEN? IS HE THE ONLY ONE? OR ARE THERE MORE PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED THIS CONDITION? I NEED AN ANSWER FROM ANYONE WHO IS A TOP RATED SELLER OR IS NEAR ABOUT TO BECOME OR HAS SUFFERED THIS CONDITION.

DOES FIVERR CONTACT YOU TO TELL THAT YOU ARE TOP RATED OR DO WE HAVE TO ASK THEM TO MAKE US TOP RATED?

PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS THIS DETAILS PLEASE COMMENT BELOW.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR ANY HELP BEING PROVIDED BY ANYONE. :slight_smile:

REGARDS,

WORDPRESSFIXER1

Reply to @wordpressfixer1: Well, I’m not a Fiverr ambassador, so I can only speak what I know. I got promoted to TRS because I had a very original gig at the time. Teespring was new, and I was the only one writing headlines for the t-shirts. This is why I got featured, everyone else was designing t-shirts (and not for Teespring at first), but t-shirts need headlines and artists aren’t writers, so the rest is history. That git got featured, and a few months after that I got promoted to TRS.

Of course, they never told me why, so I assumed it’s because I’m never late and I was getting a lot of orders and a lot of positive reviews. When I became TRS, my rating was 99%. Since then it has declined to 97%, a few negative reviews did me, including a faux positive (3-stars) which lowered my rating from 98% to 97%.

wordpressfixer1 said: i sometimes open my fiverr id on my phone or another laptop at my home. does this cause me a problem?

I don't think so. I've done the same.

Right now you should focus on creating more gigs, this will increase your chances of coming up with something really original, or making more sales. You should also know that you can make a lot of money as level 2. Being TRS doesn't mean we get a ton of orders everyday. Today for example I only made $16. Yesterday I made $56, and the day before $80, and this has been a pretty good month for me.

I don’t think it is possible to block without any reason by fiverr. Fiverr have some terms and condition is called You must have to follow . This the place you will work without any issue just need to follow the rules and regulation and provide the best quality of service and on time.

Even People Join the website without reading the rules of website. tell you friend to contact support to get reason to get blocked. Customer support will help him in it.

Thank You!!

nob ut he made the second Account after first got blocked what would be the reason for the first one then?

Fiverr contacts you when you become a Top Rated Seller, they send you an e-mail of congratulations. You can write customer service and ask them to TRS promotion, but they’re not going to do it unless they think your gigs are unique and will benefit Fiverr. In fact, if a TRS becomes unprofessional, if he suffers a lot of forced cancellations because of missed deadlines, he or she might lose their TRS status. I know one writer who got sick, didn’t put his gigs on vacation, and was demoted to level two.

“he made the second Account after first got blocked what would be the reason for the first one then?”

Bingo! Each seller is supposed to have only one account. Remember your computer has an IP, Fiverr, Google, etc, track that. When they get suspicious, they act first, ask questions later. I don’t know if that’s what happened to your friend.

Did he received any warnings? Cursing at your customers can get you warnings. In fact, if you’re writing and suddenly you see the window turning red with a warning underneath, pay attention to that. Don’t write money, write “cash.” Example: “I’m here to make cash.”

Contacting support team will not bring any benefit on becoming a Top Rated Sellers

Also, it is NOT AT ALL related to anything that is mentioned in the blog post here - http://blog.fiverr.com/becoming-top-rated-seller-trs-fiverr/

If you check our logo gig [https://www.fiverr.com/idesigners/design-a-professional-logo-in-24-hrs-with-free-psd-or-ai-source-file] you can see that we are THE BEST in the category and still we are at level 2

Some guys are luckier, and others not, especially when we are from countries like INDIA…

Home - Official Fiverr Blog

http://blog.fiverr.com

1. Fiverr doesn’t block accounts for no reason.
  2. People from India absolutely can and do become TRS if they communicate well enough and work hard. I know of 3 active TRS from India and I’m sure there are many more.
  3. Writing in all caps is annoying and looks like a written way of shouting.

Reply to @mallika255: THANKS BUT IS THE SECOND TIME HE GOT BLOCKED, THIS THING MAKE ME TO BE IN WORRY AS WELL. BECAUSE WE ALSO HAVE TO GET TO TOP RATED ONE DAY AS SUCH YOU WILL ALSO GET TO TOP RATED :slight_smile:

Reply to @wordpressfixer1:

Yes. Fiverr dont allow account second time. so this is the reason get blocked.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: hello thanks your comment looks really helpful to me regarding the discussion.
and for the question "he got any warning?"
no he didnt got any warning or something what he was just told was an email from fiverr customer support about that our team has restrictred your account bla bla and etc.
he replied to tell him the reason and there was the same reply as they didnt provided the reason as well.
HOPE SO! i can get to Top Rated as i am worried of myself as well, as i am not running any extra id,never got warnings have good rating and yeah i sometimes open my fiverr id on my phone or another laptop at my home. does this cause me a problem? is this fine if i open my ACCOUNT from differnet laptops? as i hav like a full team like working on fiverr (all friends of mine) we live in one place all of us :slight_smile:
Please let me know about this, and when was you promoted to Top Rated? Do you remember the reviews and something you were at?
Thanks for your help

Reply to @idesigners: YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT I THINK THE PERSON WHO IS AN INDIAN OR PAKISTANI IS NOT ABLE TO BECOME A TOP RATED BUT THIS BECOMES FALSE WHEN A PERSON “Aaliyan Khan” IS FROM PAKISTAN AND HE IS A TOP RATED SELLER I TIHNK HE REALLY EARNED IT. :slight_smile: IT DOESNT APPLY TO COUNTRY OR LUCK WE JUST HAVE TO EARN IT IF WE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR IT WE WILL GET IT :slight_smile: . AND I AM JUST WAITING FOR THAT MOMENT

Reply to @idesigners: and i have seen your gig as well as your profile you really have the potential for being at top rated as you have more reviews than that person, hope so you get it soon :slight_smile: nice work man APPRECIATE IT!! :slight_smile:

Reply to @fonthaunt:
Yes thanks for your points and sorry for writing in all caps… :slight_smile: