Need attention please

ameerhamza081

This is interesting. What is your question exactly, and why are you asking it on this forum?

Possible answers:

1. Of course you can! It is your life. Work full-time on Fiverr, who is going to stop you?
  2. No, it is not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket. Don’t quit your day job yet. It can take a long time to get successful on this platform.

Pick your answer. None of these are right or wrong. Both can be right; both can be wrong. Only one can apply to you. Who knows?

You are asking a question that no-one here can answer for you. Only you know your unique circumstances.

Hi, It depends on your service! Whether it’s in demand. It also depends on how much competition you have.

I don’t think you can make it a full time job in the first month. It took me a while to get my first job. I am 3 months down the line and I feel that I am doing well, but it is not a full-time job yet.

There are people who have been on fiverr for years and they do exceptionally well. You need to build your business and clientele.

Archived