Fiverr Community Forum

Need attention please

can we take the Fiverr full time from the first month?

2 Likes

This is interesting. What is your question exactly, and why are you asking it on this forum?

Possible answers:

1. Of course you can! It is your life. Work full-time on Fiverr, who is going to stop you?
  2. No, it is not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket. Don’t quit your day job yet. It can take a long time to get successful on this platform.

Pick your answer. None of these are right or wrong. Both can be right; both can be wrong. Only one can apply to you. Who knows?

You are asking a question that no-one here can answer for you. Only you know your unique circumstances.

1 Like

Hi, It depends on your service! Whether it’s in demand. It also depends on how much competition you have.

I don’t think you can make it a full time job in the first month. It took me a while to get my first job. I am 3 months down the line and I feel that I am doing well, but it is not a full-time job yet.

There are people who have been on fiverr for years and they do exceptionally well. You need to build your business and clientele.

1 Like