Fiverr Forum

Need blog writer

i need 500 word blog articles for certain geographies. for instance - jackson ms. would need 10 to 15 (or more) unique articles about jackson ms. also might need articles about suburban towns like ridgeland ms, madison ms, etc.can someone do this? (hoping to pay $5 per article)

7 Likes

The Forum is not the place to look for sellers to fulfill your request. You can post a request to Buyer Requests to find a seller to work for you. :wink: You will see it under the “Buying Tab” in the upper right-hand corner on the Fiverr home page. Once you drop down that menu, it is under, “Post a request.” You should get a plethora of responses. Good Luck! :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I will be very keen to serve you as a VA and give you high quality services as a article writer ,Please see my gig that I am web researcher and done project on Va category,I assure that I can do this project successfully

Hi
I’m a new seller but I can write unique articles for you.
I’ll take $5 for 2 articles.
Please have a look at my gig and place your order.
Thank you

2 Likes

@stevesleeper10 We are a small team of writers and have experience in researching and writing similar articles (lately, various cities in California).

Please check out our gigs and ask any questions. Do not let the pricing scare you, we often negotiate price with bulk orders. :sunglasses: