Need Buyer, Please any one help me

The simple and fastest way is to send quotes in the buyer request section. You had to do this daily. And Surely you will get order in approximately 10 days.

Another thing is to be online as much time as you can.

And be patient you will 100% get order.

Thank you 🙂

Every day i send buyer request but no response… And all time i’m online.

Being online 24/7 will NOT guarantee more sales.

Sending buyer requests will NOT guarantee more sales.

If you want to increase the chances that a buyer will choose your Buyer Request ad, you need to make sure that your ad stands out, is well written, and responds directly to what the buyer is looking for.

I’ve run a few BR’s myself, and I’ll be honest, 99% of the seller responses to the Buyer Requests that I’ve put out there were horribly written, riddled with terrible grammar, were not in any way personal to me or my request, and came across as nothing more than begging me to pick them.

That’s NOT how you write a successful seller response to a Buyers Request. I ignored almost all of the seller responses I got because they begged me to accept their offers. I’m sure most other buyers do the same. If you’re going to be successful in BR, take your work seriously. If you’re not going to take yourself or your services seriously, then why should a buyer take you seriously either?

@kamruzzaman502 You Should make an energetic description while send the buyer request. Like write something that reflect professionalism.

I guarantee, if you write an energetic message in description before sending buyer request, you will definitely receive order.

btw the what services are you providing ?

@kamruzzaman502 You Should make an energetic description while send the buyer request. Like write something that reflect professionalism.

I guarantee, if you write an energetic message in description before sending buyer request, you will definitely receive order.

btw the what services are you providing ?

thank you very match

Archived