Need design help

corycrawford

I’m a streamer kinda new I wanna buy a design but wanna make sure it’s right and I like it before paying idk how all this works I’m country guy from Louisiana swamps and wanted that to show on my stream also idk if it can be done on here I use streamlabs obs to stream mixer I seen a stream the guy had a robot that would walk out and talk or sing even when he got a follow would walk across scream and say thanks and do a lil dance can I get that here

I’m a streamer kinda new I wanna buy a design but wanna make sure it’s right and I like it before paying idk how all this works I’m country guy from Louisiana swamps and wanted that to show on my stream also idk if it can be done on here I use streamlabs obs to stream mixer I seen a stream the guy had a robot that would walk out and talk or sing even when he got a follow would walk across scream and say thanks and do a lil dance can I get that here

I wanna buy a design but wanna make sure it’s right and I like it before paying

Unfortunately, that’s not how Fiverr works. All work is paid for before a seller begins work, and the payment is held by Fiverr until after the order is completed. If you place an order, and the work your seller delivers needs adjustments, you can always ask them for a revision.

You cannot wait until after work is delivered to purchase it. Sellers do not work for free.

Dont want anything free just dont wanna drop 100 bucks for something I dont like

I can understand that, however, you will have to purchase work before the seller begins working on it. So, make sure you research your seller, and purchase wisely.

Hell I dont even wanna go into how much I paid for this design

That’s an interesting design. Was that not what you were looking for?

Perhaps it might be helpful to contact any seller you wish to work with – before placing an order. Show them a sketch of what you’re looking for, and ask them if it is something they can complete.

Dont want anything free just dont wanna drop 100 bucks for something I dont like

Unfortunately that’s not how “buying works”. You are not coming to the grocery store asking to give you a bread and to pay only after you bite it and only if you like it. The same here.

It is a complex task that you asking for and no one has to work days for free for you. And if you don’t like it then you are not going to pay? Keeping days of person work unpaid?

You just need to choose your seller wisely as @jonbaas recommended.

You can search and chat with sellers before purchasing to see if it’s a right fit and if they can do the job. Or you can post buyer request and choose people who will reply to you.

However you are not eligible for the refund on fiver just because you don’t like it. So be careful choosing your seller and check them well before purchasing.

dont even wanna go into how much I paid for this design

What’s wrong with that design? I’m very critical to most artworks as an illustrator but this is a very complex artwork in a specific style so I’m sure it was value for money.

That’s an interesting design. Was that not what you were looking for?

Perhaps it might be helpful to contact any seller you wish to work with – before placing an order. Show them a sketch of what you’re looking for, and ask them if it is something they can complete.

That was designed and copy rights for my private lake anyone that takes the tour out there gets one free

That was designed and copy rights for my private lake anyone that takes the tour out there gets one free

That looks like a great t-shirt. If you are looking for a new design, there are many great designers here on Fiverr. Just make sure you talk to them before placing an order, so that you can be confident that your chosen designer can create what you are looking for.

That looks like a great t-shirt. If you are looking for a new design, there are many great designers here on Fiverr. Just make sure you talk to them before placing an order, so that you can be confident that your chosen designer can create what you are looking for.

I’m trying to research just hard lol

Srry for all this lol I’m a disabled veteran with brain damage and this kinda stuff is just confusing for me sometimes and causes me problems then my mind goes 40 different ways

Srry for all this lol I’m a disabled veteran with brain damage and this kinda stuff is just confusing for me sometimes and causes me problems then my mind goes 40 different ways

There’s no need to apologize. We’re not offended. 🙂

We’re happy to help you better understand how Fiverr works so that you can end up with a successful design that fits your needs.

Archived