Fiverr Community Forum

Need expert opinion on pricing

Hello. I am a new seller at fiverr. I managed to get 9 orders in 4 months but 3 of them are from the same client. Its been 2 months and I didn’t manage to get order from new buyers.
I provide logo designing service at a price of $10.

I want to know what should the economic price be that gains buyers attention ? I am already charging too low for this service.

1 Like

start thinking about your overall fiverr profile, do you think people wanna see a pic of yourself?

Hello pablometlcl. Thank You for responding.
So you recommend me to change my fiverr display picture?
I guess fiverr recommend sellers to use a picture of their own. It helps in earning trust from buyers.

1 Like

Yes, a photo of yourself could engender more trust in you as a freelance seller. Never, ever use an image of someone else, just because someone else tells you to.

1 Like

I agree with my friend Jon Baas!

2 Likes

Thank you for responding Jonbaas.
Exactly! and what do you recommend I should do to my gig pricing ?

in my opinion is better to have a good profile pic, made by you, so you can give people the idea that you love design, you are a pro, you are a formal business, etc. That’s me, might be wrong, i find it a bit “narcissist” to have a pic of my self, i don’t even post pics of my self on the internet but anyways, good luck!

I respect your opinion and I will definitely give it a try. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I recommend that you research your competition, and see what prices they are using. Then, choose a price for your services that matches what your services are worth, and what your target customers will pay for that service.

2 Likes