Need feedback for my new gigs

Guest fibocci

Guest fibocci

Greetings, everyone. I’m a new seller here at Fiverr and I don’t know much about how everything works here. So I’d like some feedback for these gigs:

For the past few days I only had one gig and as you can guess, I have zero orders so far. The second one I posted today.
I chose these as I feel more comfortable doing these right now. I have no idea about the demand. Thanks in advance.

Greetings, everyone. I’m a new seller here at Fiverr and I don’t know much about how everything works here. So I’d like some feedback for these gigs:

https://www.fiverr.com/fibocci/make-a-chibi-version-of-any-person-or-character-you-choose

https://www.fiverr.com/fibocci/make-cute-drawings-of-food

For the past few days I only had one gig and as you can guess, I have zero orders so far. The second one I posted today.

I chose these as I feel more comfortable doing these right now. I have no idea about the demand. Thanks in advance.

Hello @fibocci, welcome to Fiverr.

I don’t know much about how everything works here.

Please read the term of service to know how Fiverr works the links is at the bottom of the page.

If you search the forum, you will find hundred or thousands of post explaining how to optimize your gigs. Please take some efforts to search.

I’m posting one link for you to go thru

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

• 2 months later...
Guest fibocci

Hello. I’ve been a user of Fiverr for 2-3 months now, and
How do I make it more attractive and convince someone to work with me?
Thanks in advance.

Archived