Fiverr Forum

Need feedback on my gigs

I was wondering if anyone can help me. Not even sure if I’m in the right category for posting this. I just wanted to since feedback on my gigs and want to know if there is anything I can add or change to help get some sells. I have 1 posting that’s been up for couple week. Gets views but no buyers. I posted one today and just need some feedback. I know it can take some time and selling instagram followers and likes are very competitive. Thank you

http://Www.fiverr.com/mcelroyworld

Exchanging of monies for followers is a violation of Instagrams Terms Of Service, as well as Fiverr’s Third Parties (TOS) Terms. It my be “very competitive” but know these gigs are a violation and will get removed, and the users account will eventually get shut down as noted in Fiverr’s Terms Of Service.

Hope that helps!

Reply to @thepromogirl: agreed! The best you can do is to delete the gig altogether.

Thank you for feedback. Sad part is I thought it was allowed on fiverr. I honestly never read all terms for fiverr. Just saw that everyone else had some posted thought it was ok…but thank you for letting me know. Going to read TOS now