Need Feedback on WordPress Gig

Guest mikwpexpert

Guest mikwpexpert

I recently started my gig but I have not been able to successfully receive my first sale. I’ve posted photos of previous work and a website portfolio URL to the gig description.

URL:

Impressions: 559
Clicks: 20
Views: 26

So far, only 2 people have reached out to me but have not responded to my response. What modifications would you recommend?

I recently started my gig but I have not been able to successfully receive my first sale. I’ve posted photos of previous work and a website portfolio URL to the gig description.

URL: https://www.fiverr.com/mikwpexpert/design-your-dream-wordpress-bd8d

Impressions: 559

Clicks: 20

Views: 26

So far, only 2 people have reached out to me but have not responded to my response. What modifications would you recommend?

What modifications would you recommend?

1. You should remove your own website from the gig description. You can only use the links approved by Fiverr https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs
  2. Under profile I would recommend telling buyers who you are and what you do. I understand that you’re a WP fan, but keep it simple. Most buyers don’t even care which platform you use to build them a website.
  3. Focus on a specific niche. Right now your main gig has way too many competitors. If you wish to build sites for charities then create a separate gig just for that. Explain why your gig is unique and what kind of value you can bring to a charity.
  4. Create a template for your proposals so that you can send out a detailed offer in less than an hour with minimal customization.

PS. It’s irrelevant to the gig, but you should do on-page SEO for your own site 😉

The same goes for the sites that you’ve built. For example, Pine Crest hasn’t been optimized either. I don’t know if this was part of your package or not, but if I was a buyer I would be concerned. (Also Avada is a dying theme, I would recommend learning Elementor, Divi or Beaver builder.)

Archived